Workshop Package Includes:
- 1. Anatomy of Preventable Injury with Dr. Brain McAlary – Friday, December 4th, 2020 at 1 PM – 5 PM, 4 Hours
- 2. Essential Nerve Blocks + Vascular Access (1 hour) and Hands-on Scanning (2 live models + 1 vascular access station) (3 hours) with Dr. Arun Kalava – 4 Hours – Saturday, December 5th, 2020 at 8 AM – Noon,
- Identify normal sono-anatomy, including critical structures
- Improve patient safety while performing regional anesthesia
- Demonstrate needle insertion techniques for ultrasound-guided nerve blocks, both in-plane and out-of-plane
- Describe techniques for ultrasound-guided peripheral and central venous access.
- 3. Fundamentals of Pain Medicine with Dr. Brian McAlary and Attorney Matt Coles – Saturday, December 5th, 2020 at 1 PM – 5 PM, 4 Hours
Workshop will include
- Cocktail Hour – Friday, December 4th, 2020 from 6 PM – 8 PM
- Lunch – Saturday, December 5th, 2020 from 12 PM – 1 PM
- 2, 20-minute breaks – Saturday, December 5th, 2020 (mid-AM and mid-PM)
All courses will have sign-in sheets. Along with Evaluations given at the end of each course. A certificate of attendance and CME via LMS will be sent to each attending physician. The survey/evaluation is mandatory for CME credit to be given.
Medical Academy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Medical Academy designates this live activity for a maximum of 12 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.