Covid-19 for Healthcare Professionals – FREE Course
Donald M. Voltz, MD
AMA PAR Category 1 CME Credits
4 CME credits will be given for this course.
This course is designed for healthcare professionals to provide critical information on Coronavirus.
The objectives of this course are:
- Know the viral details of the Coronavirus.
- Describe the Coronavirus life-cycle.
- Explain the viral infection and physiology of Coronavirus.
- Define the viral transmission types of Coronavirus.
- Summarize the Coronavirus transmission and human disease course.
- Recognize viral decontamination for Coronavirus.
- Illustrate the ACE-2 receptor physiology.
Estimated Time to Complete: 4.0 Hour(s)