Go Back to Work COVID-19 boasts 11 lessons along with 11 videos and engaging interactions within the course.
Author Dr. Donald Voltz
- Focus 1: Prepare & Preserve Healthcare System
- Focus 2: Understand & Rapidly Disseminate Disease Management
- Focus 3: Establish & Demonstrate Trust at all levels
- Focus 4: Avoid Antagonism & Establish Collaboration between countries
- Focus 5: Research & Validate Prevention, Containment, Interventions, Treatments & Rehabilitation
- Focus 6: Control Panic, Social, Financial and Ensuing Stressors. Uncover System vulnerabilities, needs, and adaptations
Medical Academy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Medical Academy designates this live activity for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.